Terms and Conditions
These Terms of Service (“TOS”), either as amended from time to time by Pool Care Arizona, a limited liability company, its subsidiaries, affiliates, predecessors, successors, and assigns (“Pool Care Arizona,” “us,” “we,” and/or “our”), between you (“Client,” “you,” and/or “your”) and Pool Care Arizona, sets forth the terms applicable to your purchase and/or use of our products and services (collectively, the “Services”). You and Pool Care Arizona together may be referred to herein as the “Parties,” and each may be referred to herein as a “Party.” This TOS explains our obligations to you, and your obligations to us in relation to any Services you purchase or otherwise utilize. These TOS apply to our provision of residential pool maintenance services only.
By signing up for our products and/or services, you acknowledge that you have read, understand, and agree to be bound by this TOS, as well as all other applicable rules or policies, terms and conditions, or service agreements that are or may be established by us from time to time and are incorporated herein by reference. You may also elect to purchase additional Services (the “Additional Services”) from us, our partners and/or other third parties, which may have their own service agreements or other related terms and conditions, and it is your obligation to review, accept, and abide by those service agreements or other related terms and conditions.
These Terms of Service may be updated from time to time by posting on the website.
- Pool Care Arizona will mail you an invoice at the end of each month for the services provided during that month. All payments are due upon receipt. A late fee of $25.00 will be assessed for any late payments received after the 15th of the month. Our regular services are performed from Monday to Friday. If your scheduled service day falls on a major holiday, the service will be rescheduled to either the day before or the day after, depending on the holiday’s day of the week. Our normal business hours are from 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M., Monday through Friday. To cancel the service, a written or email notice of one-month prior is required.
- Due to environmental conditions such as lightning storms, heavy rains, high winds, or other acts of nature, providing full service on your designated service day may not always be possible. However, we will still check and adjust the chemicals and empty the baskets, regardless of the weather conditions.
- Our service technicians require weekly access to your pool/spa/fountain. This includes ensuring that gates are accessible and guard dogs are properly secured. Please provide us with the necessary key(s) and/or gate opener if applicable. No credit will be given if the pool/spa/fountain is inaccessible during the scheduled service. Our technicians will secure the gate(s) upon completion of the service.
- The weekly service fee covers a maximum of half an hour of labor during each visit. In cases of high winds, monsoons, or other adverse conditions, it may take multiple visits to restore your pool/spa/fountain to its optimal condition. Commercial pools may require longer visits, typically lasting one and a half hours.
- Pool Care Arizona utilizes a combination of liquid chlorine and chlorine tablets, either placed in a floater or an inline chlorine feeder. From March to October, chlorine tablets will be used, along with liquid chlorine if necessary. Commercial pools may have specific requirements that differ from residential pools.
- Since pools/spas/fountains are exposed to the elements and our service is not performed daily, various environmental conditions and factors may cause significant changes in water chemistry during the week. Pool Care Arizona is not responsible for changes in water chemistry or problems caused by environmental factors.
- Pool Care Arizona assumes no responsibility for faulty plaster or service conditions such as cracking, popping, staining, vinyl lining problems, or related equipment issues.
- Pool Care Arizona is not liable for any existing equipment failures or problems with pumps, motors, or filters.
- The customer is responsible for maintaining a proper pool/spa/fountain water level. In most cases, the skimmer opening should be submerged halfway underwater. If you have an auto water leveler that functions correctly, maintaining the proper water level should not be a concern.
- On the day of service, please make sure that swimming pool toys, floating mats, and solar covers are removed. If you have a safety net, solar cover, or any other safety feature protecting your pool, it should be removed prior to our visit. We do not remove or install any nets, covers, or safety features. If the safety net is not removed, we will only balance the chemicals and empty the baskets.
- Non-automatic swimming pool covers must be removed on the day of service.
- Over time, certain swimming pool parts and items may wear out or break. To streamline the repair process, we offer the option of setting a predetermined dollar amount cap for fixing small items. Some examples of such items include rubber gaskets for the filter(s), leaf catcher baskets, pressure gauges, pool sweeper parts, skimmer weirs or skimmer lids, and floating chlorine dispensers.
- Pool Care Arizona will be closed during specific periods, and no service will be provided. These periods include the week of Thanksgiving and the week of Christmas. Additional time off may be taken as needed, with coverage provided by another technician. Unless it is an emergency, you will receive advance notification of any additional closures. The monthly service fee already accounts for these closures, and no credit will be issued. In an emergency, we will make every effort to respond quickly to your calls and emails.
- Service days may occasionally change due to routing and scheduling adjustments. While we aim to maintain the initially provided service day, we cannot guarantee that it will never change. Any schedule changes will be communicated to you via email or in person during a service visit.
- All cartridge filters must be serviced at least twice a year, while D.E. filters require at least one annual service. Estimates for these services will be sent via email in advance of the cleaning. Once the estimate has been approved, the filter cleanings will be scheduled in the approval order. If estimates remain unapproved after one month, they will be sent again. If approval is still not received after the second estimate, the filters will be serviced regardless and billed in the next monthly service invoice. Regular filter servicing is necessary to maintain proper water chemistry and ensure system functionality. If you prefer to service your own filter, please inform us via email.